Immigrate to Canada as a professional
Learn more in 45 seconds
[embedvideo type=”youtube” id=”g8AiiFnmJwE”][gap height=”10″]
If you are a young professional with these qualifications, you are eligible to apply for permanent residency in Canada:
Between ages of 26 to 34
High level of English or French
Have a Master’s degree or a Bachelor’s + another college diploma
3 years of professional work experience
Contact us today to book a meeting and talk face to face with our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant.
BOOK A MEETING
[section bgcolor=”#fafafa” padding=”36px 0 40px 0″]
How we work with you
In order to reach your immigration dreams, we make sure you are eligible for the Express Entry program before we begin any process. Our company is based on transparency so we will explain to you exactly what you need to do to send the best application and increase your rates of success. We do not work with candidates who do not qualify to be selected by the Canadian government.
What we offer:
- A private consultation to assess your profile and prepare a personalized strategy for success.
- Precise and detailed instructions on how to prepare yourself for the application.
- We help you prepare the supporting documents like letters of references.
- We fill out all the immigration forms to present your most accurate and successful profile.
- Open and frequent communication during the entire process.
- We offer options to increase your chances of success if immigration programs change.
- We have contacts with private langue tutors, translators, and schools if required.
- We take care of you from beginning to end!
Avoid making mistakes that could cost you much money and time; start preparing today for your new life in Canada by booking your private consultation!