Services & Fees
All fees can be paid in two instalments; when signing the agreement and when the application is complete. (Except for the initial consultation.)
- 1 hour consultation: $210.
Permanent Residence Applications
- Spouse sponsorship: $3500
- Parental sponsorship: $4000 (for 2 parents)
- Express Entry: $3500 for 1 person, $4500 for couple, $300 additional per child
- BC PNP Express Entry:$4000 for 1 person, $5000 for couple, $300 additional per child
- Provincial Nominee Programs (not Quebec): $3500 for 1 person, $4500 for couple, $300 additional per child
Temporary Residence Applications
- Work Permit: $1000
- Study Permit: $600
- Visitor visa: $500
- ONLY supporting documents (invitation letters, job offers, etc): $200
- Canadian Citizenship: $1000
- Permanent Residency Card renewal: $600
- Authorization to Return to Canada (ARC): $1000
Business Immigration Applications
- NAFTA Investor Program: From $4000 upward depending on the complexity of the case
- BC PNP Entrepreneur Program: Based on each case
All fees are quoted in Canadian dollars.
Fees do not include provincial and federal government processing fees, courier charges, translations or notarization of documents; medical examinations; police clearance checks.
5% GST will be added to payments made from Canada. No taxes apply to payments made from outside Canada.